Pages

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Gratitude Journal - Day 1

OK, so I put a challenge out there, to myself and anyone else who was interested.  List 5 things each day you are grateful for.  I have done this before in the past, and it's nice to look on the bright side of things.

There are things that I am grateful for everyday, the love of my family, job stability for both myself and my husband, a warm place to live and enough food to eat.  I am going to up my challenge and not list these everyday things. I am going to list things that might have an impact on my life, no matter how small that might be.

So, here goes day number 1

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Today I am grateful for:

  1. Spending time with my mom, remembering my grandfather
  2. Hearing my 4 year old son say "Mom, we're best friends, right?"
  3. HEAT (baby it's cold outside)
  4. Wood scraps from my dad...now I can get crafty!
  5. Having a shower and hair washed before 8 pm
"Feeling grateful or appreciative of someone or something in your life actually attracts more of the things that you appreciate and value into your life." -Christiane Northrup

No comments:

Post a Comment