Pages

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Gratitude Journal - Day 5

Tomorrow's Friday, what's not to be grateful for!  Still loving this gratitude journal idea by the way :-)

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Today I am grateful for:

  1. Finding out a girlfriend found my blog and said some nice comments
  2. 2.5 km walk
  3. CSI Las Vegas (I got hooked on this show while on maternity leave)
  4. Quiet time all to myself
  5. Finishing up my homemade item for an exchange
“Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn't learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didn't learn a little, at least we didn't get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn't die; so, let us all be thankful.” -Buddha

1 comment:

  1. Gratitude journals are a great way to change negativity into something more positive... I may have to start one myself!!

    ReplyDelete