Pages

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Gratitude Journal - Day 7

Well, it's day 7 of my journal....it was a challenge to get to the computer tonight and write this..but not because I didn't want to...just super tired tonight and I had a few other chores on the MUST DO list before I sat down :-)

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Today I am grateful for:

  1. No tears at Hayden's swimming lessons
  2. A yummy dinner of Chinese Food with Brian, the kids and mom and dad
  3. Above mentioned dinner  paid for by mom and dad (totally unexpected, we planned on treating)
  4. The reminder of peoples' generosity at my grandfather's passing
  5. The though of my warm flannel sheets in bed...calling my name :-)
“Let's be grateful for those who give us happiness; they are the charming gardeners who make our soul bloom.” - Marcel Proust

No comments:

Post a Comment