Pages

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Time To Catch Up

So I realized today, I have only blogged twice this month.

Number of reasons for that.

First off, I am saving all my craftiness blogs for me Pinterest Challenge.

Second, I am busy crafting at night, for my Pinterest Challenge blog posts.

Third, my life is pretty mundane, or so it seems to me.

I mean, everyday it pretty much the same, except for the excitement the kids add, but that can get boring after awhile too.

But weekends, BUSY around here and now that the nicer weather is starting to show itself, it's only going to get busier.

Last weekend, the kids were able to get out and do nice weather things.

Sidewalk chalk is the best time killer!


Brian also got a new hair-do

Halloween Mullet Wig at it's finest



About 3 weeks ago, we treated ourselves to a new B.B.Q., what we purchased was a Big Green Egg.  If you are not familiar with it, it is a cross between a smoker and a grill, operating strictly on Charcoal.

This is the Egg and the bread we baked in it last weekend

Our old B.B.Q. was on a small "patio" we had made out of patio stones that had been left behind when we moved in.  It worked great with the old one, but the new grill is a bit wider and we didn't have enough space to stand at the grill and cook.  Brian decided to build one out of wood that was larger.  It turned out pretty darn great.



I wish I had gotten a "before" picture, but I never do.  Now the next plan is to paint both the existing deck and new platform to match.  

So, there you go.  Hope you enjoy the little update.







1 comment:

  1. Great update
    I have awarded you with an award
    bbrown426.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete