Pages

Friday, December 27, 2013

2014 Pinterest Challenge

Is everyone out there as Pinterest addicted as I am?   I mean, seriously, I am on that website E-V-E-R-Y-D-A-Y!!!

This little picture sums up my Pinterest existence


Back in 2012, I joined my girlfriend Diana and her sister in a Pinterest challenge.  The idea was you needed to complete 1 thing you saw on Pinterest each month.  It went strong until the end of the year and then it sort of fizzled out.

I decided this year I was bringing it back!  Even if it was just for myself.  The thing with Pinterest is, you pin about a million things you want to do, buy or make and ACTUALLY do about 3!

2013 was pretty much a bust this year and I am going to make 2014 a little bit more about myself.  My kids are a bit older and more independent and I can do this.

So, here's the deal and I would love for you to join me.  Each month, you need to complete 1 of your pins.  It can be a craft, a recipe, a book or anything else.  Take pictures along the way to document what you did.  At the end of the month, do up a blog post with your pin, show your finished work, even if it was a complete fail!  Also, make sure you give credit where credit is due and link back to the original pin.

Don't have a blog and you refuse to create one? (Which btw, is really silly!   It's free and super easy to do!  I'll walk you through it if you like)  You can share with me on Facebook!

Here is to a Pinteresting 2014 everyone!!

2 comments:

  1. I am catching up on reading blogs!

    I've already said I'm going to join the challenge, and I've already got my ideas set for January through April! WOO HOO!!

    :-) Talk soon! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so going to do this. I love the idea!! :)

    ReplyDelete